Hello beautiful practitioners,
Vision 4 2020 is a conference sponsored by Australian Online Therapy Training – that is happening on 20 & 21 January, 2020. It is specifically designed for therapists, psychololgists, social workers, counsellors, alternative healers, allied health and health practitioners.
Vision 4 2020 is here to help support you – if you work with people – to digitise your practice. The conference is designed for practitioners at any stage of their practice journey – and the information that will be shared at Vision 4 2020 conference even applies in your face-to-face practice.
At this conference – you can take part from home in the online version, or you can come in to meet the presenters in Sydney. Vision 4 2020 is being held over 2 separate days – 20 & 21 January, 2020.
For more and to book: www.vision42020.com
The following practitioners and speakers are presenting their materials at the conference:
– Philippa (Pip) Weitz – International online therapy trainer and speaker
– Richard Hill – International speaker, author and ‘Mirroring Hands’ therapist
– Alyse Price-Tobler – SEMPI founder, psychotherapist and mental health activist
– Julia Lara Shay – Social worker, creative therapist and coach
– Narelle Wallace – Therapist, coach & professional marketer
– Yianni Serpanos – Core Plus and Health Tech X founder
– Rodney Tatara-Stanton – Social worker and mental health advocate
– Renee McDonald – AOTT Director, Online therapist, coach, trainer and speaker
– Annette Eriksen – International online therapist and career coach
– Margaret MacDonald – Executive coach and social entrepreneur
– Jonathan Van Viegen – Online therapist, Instagram and Facebook specialist
– Kirstin Robertson-Gillam – Creative arts therapist, musician and psychotherapist